2018 NAMI Utah Conference
Mental Health and...You!
The 2018 NAMI Utah State Conference is scheduled for Wednesday, October 24, 2018, at the Salt Lake Community College in Sandy, Ut. More than 300 individuals attended last year to learn more about the latest research, advocacy and suicide pervention.
2018 REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON.
Higlights from the 2017 Conference:
- Critical Concepts of Mental Health and Tobacco Use
- The 2017 Utah SHARP Survey
- Client Voice in the Therapeutic Relationship
- Stories for Emotion Regulation Work for All Ages
Presentation Slides for the NAMI Track:
Presentation Slides for the Active Interventions and Advocacy Track:
- Reasonable Accommodations - Everything You Need to Know Supporting Document: Requesting a Reasonable Accommodations Fact Sheet
- Where Do We Go From Here: Understanding the Current Shifting Policy Environment and Advocating for Better Health Care
- Micronutrients Save Lives, Sugar Kills
Thank you to our Past Sponsors!
For more information contact Sue Weaver, Development and Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.869.2883.
The information available through the NAMI Utah Conference and on NAMIUT.org website is presented in summary form as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. This information has been obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, NAMI Utah makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. This information is neither complete nor exhaustive and does not cover all disabilities, diseases, illnesses and physical conditions or their management or treatment.