- Books that Help - Recommended readings
- Suicide Perspective and The Suicidal Brain
- How to Help Someone Who Is Dealing with the Suicide of a Loved One
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- AFSP UTAH CHAPTER
- KSL Sunday Edition: Suicide Prevention/NAMI
- Lifetime Television: Griefabet-Everyday Grief Letter to Wrap Around Your Heart
- How to Live After the Death of a Spouse
- Coping with Suicide Loss: AFSP
- Suicide Grief: Healing After a Loved One's Suicide
- American Association of Suicidology
- A Skeptic's Journey Through Grief
- Survive Grief: "We Don't Die"
- Carrie Bears: It Helps to Have Something to Hold Onto
- Living Is So Big: Life Appreciation
- How to Make a Memorial Book
- KSL.com: "The Last Acceptable Stigma"
- HAPPINESS 101: Free Webinar aimed at helping to reduce suicide in Utah
"She was no longer wrestling with the grief, but could sit down with it as a lasting companion and make it a sharer in her thoughts."
~ George Eliot