NAMI takes seriously the stewardship of funds donated to provide support, education and advocacy to the Utah community. Here is documentation of our financials including our Form 990, our 501(c)3, and our Annual Report.
- NAMI does not collect personally-identifiable information about you other than what you freely share. We do log the Internet IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our normal site usage tracking.
- You have the option of entering personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the website, including name, address, demographic data such as age and income, interests, consumer status, etc. NAMI uses the information to help us understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- NAMI does not share any of your personally-identifiable information outside the NAMI organization. State and local NAMIs are expected to adhere to these same privacy practices in regards to your personal information.
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- You retain full control over what types of e-mail communication you receive from NAMI, and may opt to discontinue e-mail correspondence at any time.
- You have the option to share personally-identifiable information about yourself with other visitors to the website. These options are clearly labeled as such, such as the myBio page and NAMIWALKS fundraising pages. You may remove or request removal of any such information you share.
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to NAMI over a secure connection.
- NAMI uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.